Meet Valeria Lukyanova - Real Life Barbie Doll

Meet Valeria Lukyanova - Real Life Barbie Doll

Prepare to get the weirdest most unexplainable boner, things are all downhill from here on (or intensely uphill for some). After dragging myself through 428 pictures of selfies, heavily photoshopped dreamscapes and vivid scenarios, I have come to the conclusion that 21 year old, Ukrainian Valeria Lukyanova, is definitely not for this world. I could easily say that she would prefer to be a motionless being, handled by the might of an 8 year old girl with a vast wardrode of obscure 8 year old stylings. I just don't know, hopefully you too can bring something to this.

However, 428 photos later, I'm still not convinced if she's trying to be sexy or asexual? Are there some bizarre absent daddy issues going on here? This is not normal behaviour.

Then, BOOM.

Hi mum.

I want to believe.

Whut?

It's abundantly clear there is some next level self obsession

She seems adamant on clearing up rumours of plastic surgery.

"In my family, good genes. Do not believe the rumors about plastic surgery."

Woah...

Ummm....

I'm at this point in the journey that, this makes more sense to me

Scroll through the gallery and get sucked into the weird and strangely entangling world of Valeria Lukyanova.

SEE MORE WEIRDNESS HERE ON BEST OF THE INTERWEBS.

Via Geekologie
profile of Tobler1

7 comments so far..

• Magliadoro's avatar
    Commenter
    Magliadoro
    Date and time
    Sunday 06 May 2012 - 12:01 PM
    Why in god's name would anybody do this to themselves ON PURPOSE?
    This comment has been flagged.
    This comment has been marked for removal.
    This comment has been marked as spam and will be purged.
  • EpicPikachuCupcakes's avatar
    Commenter
    EpicPikachuCupcakes
    Date and time
    Tuesday 08 May 2012 - 3:38 PM
    This is just disgusting. Clearly, she had issues with herself before her procedures. And some peopl woonder why little girls are killing themselves these days!?!? It's because THIS, sadly, is the demographic for beauty!! I wonder how many girls saw this and cried(or worse) because they think they aren't beautiful. I wonder if this monstrocity of a woman (if that's what you'd call her) knows how many unfortunate mothers hate her right now. Just digusting.
    This comment has been flagged.
    This comment has been marked for removal.
    This comment has been marked as spam and will be purged.
  • Ombunchu's avatar
    Commenter
    Ombunchu
    Date and time
    Wednesday 09 May 2012 - 11:52 AM
    I was always told as a girl that if barbie was real she would look disgusting. It's true.
    This comment has been flagged.
    This comment has been marked for removal.
    This comment has been marked as spam and will be purged.
  • Vladikorg's avatar
    Commenter
    Vladikorg
    Date and time
    Thursday 10 May 2012 - 12:30 AM
    who feel sorry for Valeri, himself perhaps the best))) Valeria made ​​only breast augmentation, it is now all done .... everything else in her native on the nature of this))) Plastic surgeons use to Valery for his dirty ads, without her knowledge or permission. Here luchshe hear a song Valerie and dive into her inner world. What Valeria is very rich in spirit about it all the silent, not beneficial to anyone to say it :) - http://youtu.be/o7olJH5BEYg
    This comment has been flagged.
    This comment has been marked for removal.
    This comment has been marked as spam and will be purged.
  • Tobler1's avatar
    Commenter
    Tobler1
    Date and time
    Friday 11 May 2012 - 12:17 PM
    ^^ Da fuq did I just read?
    This comment has been flagged.
    This comment has been marked for removal.
    This comment has been marked as spam and will be purged.
  • QuirkyMissKiwi's avatar
    Commenter
    QuirkyMissKiwi
    Date and time
    Wednesday 30 Jan 2013 - 10:30 PM
    What I find funny is that all those vids of her, have been removed from YouTube Ha!
    This comment has been flagged.
    This comment has been marked for removal.
    This comment has been marked as spam and will be purged.
  • Johnny Handsome's avatar
    Commenter
    Johnny Handsome
    Date and time
    Thursday 07 Feb 2013 - 2:26 AM
    Dear Valeria, you are so beautiful and also one hell of a makeup artist!!!
    You have created something so coooool!
    Thanx a lot for the phantastic pictures!!
    Good luck and all the best!

Jay
    This comment has been flagged.
    This comment has been marked for removal.
    This comment has been marked as spam and will be purged.